Popular Posts

Translate

Hepatitis B at risk

Hepatitis B infection is caused by the hepatitis B virus. Hepatitis B virus is present in the blood and body fluids of infected persons.
Facts Every Health Care Provider Should Know About Hepatitis B(Ar you patients at risk)

-Hepatitis B can be fatal.

-Hepatitis B, once caught, has no cure. There is, however, safe and proven prevention in the form of the hepatitis B vaccine.

-Hepatitis B virus infects over 200,000 people in the US every year, and there are currently 1.5 million chronic carriers in America alone.

-Hepatitis B kills over 5,000 Americans each year. It is a leading cause of chronic cirrhosis and a known cause of hepatocellular carcinoma. Death is usually delayed 10 to 20 years from the time of original infection.

-The hepatitis B virus is found in blood and body fluids such as semen, vaginal secretions and breast milk. It can be spread through sexual contact; by sharing needles or razors; and by tattooing or body piercing with unsterile equipment. However, 40% of those infected do not know how they contracted the disease and acknowledge no risk factors when asked.

-Seventy-seven percent of those infected with the hepatitis B virus every year are between the ages of 15-39. Fewer than 5% of adolescents and young adults have received the hepatitis B vaccine.
-Hepatitis B vaccine is the only product that will prevent a sexually transmitted disease (STD), as well as cancer.


-Pregnant women with hepatitis B will infect more than 50% of their infants. 90% of the 6,000 infants infected perinatally in the US each year will become chronic hepatitis B carriers, and 25% will eventually die of cirrhosis or liver cancer.

-Up to 30% of all pediatric infections occur through contact with adult chronic carriers of hepatitis B living in the same household.

-Many patients infected with hepatitis B have no symptoms. When symptoms do appear, they include loss of appetite, extreme tiredness, vomiting, stomach pain, and jaundice.

-Safe, effective hepatitis B vaccines have been available since 1982. Please protect your patients; give them the vaccine.

Tags:hepatitis B vaccines,chronic carriers of hepatitis B,The hepatitis B virus, vaginal secretions,chronic hepatitis B carriers,

Tags:hepatitis B,hepatitis,vaccine,liver cancer,

1 comment:

  1. Special thanks to God almighty for using Dr, Oyekpen in curing my Hepatitis B
    disease, I was having a Hepatitis B and doctor told me that I have few months to live, that
    news brought sadness into my life,
    I was depressed, don’t know what to do. One faithful day I saw a testimony
    on how a spell caster that is also known as a Herbal man cured a
    lady, who is called Rachael Mark, due to her testimony the man is a great
    man, quickly I copied his email:(droyekpenherbalhome@gmail.com) then I
    contacted him and he asked me not to bother
    myself that all my problems are over. I was happy to hear such words, he told me to
    buy some items, though I couldn’t find the items myself he asked me to send down
    the money to buy the items for me,
    faithfully I sent him the money he bought the items and prepared a cure
    for me. He told me that he is going to send the cure through courier delivery
    service, I paid to the courier delivery service, then, I got the cure, he instructed
    me on how I will take the cure. I took the cure and I was freed from the Hepatitis
    disease, I went for scanning, the Virus was no longer there. I am very grateful
    for what he did for me. If you have any disease you can contact him via email:
    droyekpenherbalhome@gmail.com or call him +2348-10238-6568,
    you will also get healed with your illness,

    Thanks
    Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts