Popular Posts

Translate

Hepatitis C - Symptoms-Patient Comments:


Hepatitis C - Symptoms-Patient Comments:

- The only thing that seems consistent is that I'm always exhausted. There is no such thing as enough sleep for me. I require cup after cup of coffee in the daytime and several hours of sleep at night, and I still feel tired. Other than that, all my symptoms seem so random. I have occasional aches and pains. My stomach hurts a lot, and I just plain don't feel good a lot of them time. I don't know how long I have had hepatitis C.
- My family and friends mean the world to me and they all are very supportive. I just don't know if I have the strength or faith to fight this one. I'm tired all the time, sick all the time and just feel achy in my muscles. Is there a support group out there that I can contact? Others that are going through the same things as me?I'm really scared!!! Just found out 3 days ago that I have Hep C. I don't know what to do or who to turn to. I'm supposed to contact my dr. to start treatment but at this point I just feel like I want to curl
-  I thought I was going to die, four two months the emergency room still could not find out what was wrong with me. Test after test was given to me but no one knew what was wrong with me. I have no tatoos, do not use drugs no history of sexual activity other than my husband. Finally an ER doctor asked me if he could check one more option so I agreed he said the test was for Hep C since he noticed I had to be given blood 4 years prior. That's when I was told I had Hep C. I visited with a hep doctor and he told me that the level readings were so high he didn't even want a liver biopsy because my liver was so bad. The doctor put me on the pegasist\interfuron program. I stayed in constant pain, I was so tired I had to clean my house slowly and in shifts it took me almost all day to get my housework done. My pain would not stop and was constant my abdomen, liver area back and the constant fight for my breath I really thought I was going to die ...
- that lead to a blood test which lead to hep test and bam I had Hep-C. I don't know how I contracted it and that is a private matter but now I have to figure out how to live with it. I have an option for the meds which is called infer ion something like that but I didn't do that as of yet. I take all sorts of medicine like methadone, Ritalin, lortab and prilosic. Now I have to take this for that and that for this so I am skeptical on what to take because I have good days and bad ones......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts